In-House Recycling Centre
Focusing on resource recovery via our Materials Recycling Facility (MRF) offers one of the most sustainable and cost-effective solutions for waste producers.
This kind of efficient handling means we maximise the value of your waste materials and reduce the burden of rising costs associated with landfill.
Our Materials Recovery Process:
1. Collected waste materials are tipped onto a large conveyor in our MRF
2. Magnets are used to separate out metal material on the conveyor
3. A rotating drum called a Trommel causes finer particles to fall onto smaller conveyors
4. The finer particles and smaller aggregates are separated further using an air conveyance system
5. Meanwhile, the remaining larger materials are sorted by hand through our picking line
6. The materials are then stocked according to classification, ready to be recycled
Request a quick quote
“JWS have helped us to recycle currently over 50% of our waste, which is an excellent result for us. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.”
What Makes Us Stand Out?
We embrace service innovation, such as digital service tickets and our live customer portal rich with important information.
Our dedicated team works hard to support your business and offer you a high-standard solution that meets your requirements.
We improve your environmental impact by offering UK-based solutions that such as recycling and energy from waste.
Top Contents Picks For You
JWS Achieve Constructionline Accreditation
Our new Constructionline accreditation demonstrates JWS Waste’s commitment to supporting the construction industry.
Construction companies can be confident that the services JWS provide are of a high standard and are also environmentally sound.
Digital Tickets Are The Way Forward
JWS have gone digital with new driver handheld devices.
Fully integrated with our own waste management system, these devices have officially replaced paper tickets in favour of a digital version that lands right in our customer’s inboxes.